Summary of Standard Fees to Landlords
Rental Collection: 12% incl VAT
Fees deducted annually from the rental income throughout the tenancy. Includes the following services:
- Appraising the rent, advertising and marketing of your property on the relevant portals, and circulating details to Relocation Agents on a regular basis.
- Providing guidance on compliance with regulations.
- Accompanied viewings.
- Agreeing terms on your behalf with a prospective tenant and obtaining a non-refundable deposit equivalent to two weeks rent.
- Applying for references.
- Preparing the Tenancy Agreement on your behalf subject to any agreed amendments.
- Transferring the Tenant’s deposit to a custodial Government approved deposit scheme, registering the deposit with our scheme provider The Deposit Protection Service, and providing the Tenant with a certificate confirming that the deposit has been protected.
Rental & Occupancy Management: 18% incl VAT
Rental fees of 12% (10% + VAT) are deducted every six months from the rental income throughout the tenancy and management fees of 6% incl VAT on a rent receipt basis. Includes the following services in addition to those provided under the rental collection service:
- Arranging for any necessary repairs to be carried out during the tenancy and discharging payment to third-party contractors on your behalf. (We retain a working fund to deal with this).
- Arranging an inventory checkout report and professional cleaning at the end of the tenancy.
- Submitting any unresolved disputes to The Dispute Service for adjudication.
- Providing a statement of income and expenses at the end of each tax year upon request.
- Arranging gas safety records, electrical safety checks, plus smoke and carbon monoxide alarms where required.
- Holding keys throughout the Tenancy.
Note: The inventory compilation and the subsequent check-in fee is the Landlord’s responsibility.
Refurbishment & Furnishing Fee: 12% incl VAT
12% incl VAT of the total refurbishment or furnishing cost.
Tenancy Agreement Fee: £220
Includes identity, immigration and visa confirmation for all tenants and guarantors.
Tenancy Renewal Fee: £150
Contract negotiation and arranging further tenancy and agreement.
Statements for Tax Returns: £42
Copies are emailed to each client on a monthly basis free of charge. Bulk requests for the year will be charged £42.
All of the above fixed fees are inclusive of VAT.
London Executive's Client Money Protection Scheme is provided by Money Shield, Download Certificate and download London Executive's Client Accounting Money Shield scheme rules.
All of our deposits are protected under the custodial scheme of the Deposit Protection Service. Independent redress provided by The Property Ombudsman.