"London Executive brings Global Investors & Tenants to London's Prime Residential Market"
Renting a property in London
We have prepared our tenant guide to help you through the first stages of your tenancy. Our tenant magazine was written in a simple diary format by one of our own tenants.
Here are the main steps of the rental process:
1. Property viewings to include local area ammenities
2. Making an offer
3. Terms agreed between Landlord & Tenant
4. Referencing application forms completed
5. Applicants’ references approved
6. Contract drawn up
7. Cleaning of property completed
8. Inventory compiled by independent clerk
9. Contracts signed by both parties
10. Inventory check-in, exchanging contracts & moving in
11. Deposit lodged with deposit protection scheme