"London Executive brings Global Investors & Tenants to London's Prime Residential Market"
London Executive and a list of select providers will guide you through all the necessary steps of buying a home in London. We have summarised these steps below.
1. Determine your purchase budget.
2. Get a preliminary mortgage agreement through one of our brokers.
3. Choose your prime central London home through our website.
4. Appoint a solicitor.
5. Make an offer through London Executive.
6. Arrange a survey and a valuation of the property.
7. Any necessary legal work will be done by your solicitor at this stage.
8. Arrange life assurance cover.
9. Finalise your mortgage exchange contracts.
10. Organise your move.
11. Finalise your contract details.
12. You are ready to move in.